Have a deep, frustrating, poignant, troubling, or silly question you want to ask? I’d love to answer it in an Ask Jayson column.
It’s easy to submit a question or problem! Simpy send it to JaysonDBradley@gmail.com.
Here are a couple things to keep in mind:
- I’d like to use your question as it is, so keep it as succinct as possible. I’d say to shoot for no more than 150 words or so.
- Sign your email however you’d like your question to be addressed in the post. It can be your name or something anonymous like “Perplexed in Portland.”
- I will get to questions as I can, it might take a while so be patient. If I answer your question, I’ll email you back with the link.
- I may email you with clarifying questions before I can respond.
- Some questions just won’t be appropriate for the blog. It’s not personal, but there will occasionally be questions that I won’t want to touch because they’re beyond me, too sensitive, or just not interesting.
- I won’t respond to “gotcha”-style entrapment questions.
- I’m just some guy on the internet, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
What are you waiting for? Send me a question!